Celebrating the 8 festivals in Nature’s Calendar with ritual, symbology and connection to the land and season.
- Imbolg : Late January – Early February ~ Ceremony of renewal and honouring Bride (Brigid)
- Spring Equinox : March ~ Ceremony of balance and re-emergence
- Bealtainn : Late April – Early May ~ Ceremony of fertility
- Summer Solstice : June ~ Ceremony of bloom & blossom
- Lunastal : Late July – Early August ~ Ceremony of the harvest
- Autumn Equinox : September ~ Ceremony of balance & gratitude
- Samhuinn : Late October – Early November ~ Ceremony of remembrance and honouring both the Cailleach and our ancestors
- Winter Solstice : December ~ Ceremony of completion and returning light.
The details pertaining to the seasonal ceremonies can be found below when availability for booking is open.
Imbolc Ceremony ~ Renewal
The Cailleach’s reign comes to a close as she gives way to Brigid (Bride). This fire festival welcomes the first stirrings and whisperings of spring with the gentle renewal of our energies after our winter rest. This is the perfect time to start to move, to stretch, to wash the winter sleep from your eyes and begin your own stirring. What hopes, dreams, intentions and plans have you been tending and incubating through the winter’s darkness that are now quickening and awakening? What is needing its final clean up before the spring?
Join me for an evening connecting with the season in ritual, song, meditation and more.
Where : Fankerton Hut, Denny, Falkirk (just outside Denny by the River Carron/Carron Glen)
When : Saturday 29th January 2022 / 7.00pm – 8.30pm
Price : £21.00 payable via Paypal or Bank Transfer – contact me or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) for specific info and to confirm your space.
There are a maximum of 8 spaces available.
I look forward to gathering with you at the sacred time, should you hear the call to join me.
Should you require to cancel your place, please note that the ceremony is non-refunadable.