Celebrating the 8 festivals in Nature’s Calendar with ritual, symbology and connection to the land and season.
Lunastal Ceremony ~ Harvest
Lunastal, also known as Lammas and Lughnassadh, marks the beginning of the harvest season.
This is the time where we reap what we have sown, when we reconnect to the land where we live and to ourselves, releasing and freeing what needs to go and appreciate what we have grown and how we have grown. It is a recognition of our abundance, and holding that in gratitude. Taking time to reflect on who we were and where we were at Imbolg and see, witness, that growth and journey, the successes and failings, overcoming of challenges and learning of lessons. It is looking forward to the full harvest moon to release that gratitude and appreciate the riches of all that we have.
I invite you to gather hearthside with me for an evening connecting with the season in ritual of folklore, song, celebration, meditation and more.
The ceremony is open to the younger members of your circle to join us. The Wheel of the Year Ceremonies are open to girls aged 8-15 at a price of £10 and they must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
Ceremony Details :
Where : Fankerton Hut, Denny (just outside Falkirk)
When : Saturday 30th July 2022. 7.00-8.30pm/9.00pm
Price : £21.00 (payable via PayPal or bank transfer – contact me or email me – firstname.lastname@example.org – for the particulars. Payment confirms booking space)
Should you require to cancel your place, please note that the ceremony is non-refunadable.
- Imbolg : Late January – Early February ~ Ceremony of renewal and honouring Bride (Brigid)
- Spring Equinox : March ~ Ceremony of balance and re-emergence
- Bealtainn : Late April – Early May ~ Ceremony of fertility
- Summer Solstice : June ~ Ceremony of bloom & blossom
- Lunastal : Late July – Early August ~ Ceremony of the harvest
- Autumn Equinox : September ~ Ceremony of balance & gratitude
- Samhuinn : Late October – Early November ~ Ceremony of remembrance and honouring both the Cailleach and our ancestors
- Winter Solstice : December ~ Ceremony of completion and returning light.