Celebrating the 8 festivals in Nature’s Calendar with ritual, symbology and connection to the land and season.
- Imbolg : Late January – Early February ~ Ceremony of renewal and honouring Bride (Brigid)
- Spring Equinox : March ~ Ceremony of balance and re-emergence
- Bealtainn : Late April – Early May ~ Ceremony of fertility
- Summer Solstice : June ~ Ceremony of bloom & blossom
- Lunastal : Late July – Early August ~ Ceremony of the harvest
- Autumn Equinox : September ~ Ceremony of balance & gratitude
- Samhuinn : Late October – Early November ~ Ceremony of remembrance and honouring both the Cailleach and our ancestors
- Winter Solstice : December ~ Ceremony of completion and returning light.
The details pertaining to the seasonal ceremonies can be found below when availability for booking is open.